** JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Brackenagh Busy Bees Playgroup
Applications are invited for the posts of:
(a) PLAYGROUP LEADER
21.25 hours per week (term-time)
(b) DEPUTY PLAYGROUP LEADER
18.75 hrs per week (term-time)
The ideal candidate for each post should have experience of working with young children, working within a team and hold a relevant qualification.
Qualfications / Experience (for both posts):
• Possess, or be working towards, a relevant NVQ Level 5 qualification:
• BA Hons Degree in Early Childhood Studies, OR
Degree level qualification in Early Years or Playwork; OR
• QCF level 5 Diploma in Children’s Care Learning and Development (Management) Wales/NI QCF; OR
• QCF Level 5 Diploma in Playwork QCF; OR
• a relevant occupational qualification in early years’ education, social work, nursing, teaching or health visiting
• AND 2 years’ experience working in a play, education or day care setting. Volunteer experience can be included providing it is with the same age group relevant to the setting.
For a job description, full list of criteria and an application form, please contact Michael Peacock:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org m(an application pack will be emailed to you)
Or write to: Brackenagh West PS,
22 Church Road, Kilkeel, Co Down, BT34 4QB
* Please specify whether it’s the Leader or Deputy Leader post you wish to apply for.
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23rd February at 3:00pm
FULL Criteria for each post can be found by clicking on the relevant attachments, below: